Following positive feedback from clients on our Trees in Development CPD, agb Environmental are now offering a seminar on Arboricultural Surveys CPD.
The CPD course is designed for construction professionals, and is ideally suited to property consultants and architects. The presentation lasts approximately one hour, and we have found that a question and answer session at the end proves very helpful (often discussing the specifics of the client’s site). The seminar is normally provided over lunchtime, but other times can be agreed if required.
The content of the course is focused on the importance of trees within the planning process, in particular the process for their consideration in development. The range of topics covered is designed to provide a useful guide to project managers and the wider design team. The topics include:
- Why trees are important considerations in development?
- When you should consider trees in the process?
- How development can harm trees?
- What information is required to support both development of the layout and planning applications?
- How trees can be incorporated successfully into development
Book a seminar
To book the seminar, contact Richard Parmee, Principal Arboricultural Consultant. Call him to arrange a suitable date on 01638 663226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.