The agb Environmental Geo Team has grown significantly over the past few years, both in numbers, but also in the range of services we offer. We have achieved this through targeted hiring, formal training and project experience.
We have developed this guide to help clients understand the range of services we offer. In many cases, there are significant savings, of both time and money, by combining several of these services together.
We can provide the following:
- Contaminated land assessments
- Remediation option appraisals, method statements and validation
- Geotechnical services and assessments
- Other ground investigations, including soakaway tests
- Hazardous waste assessment and classification
- Materials Management Plans
Some of the typical objectives of our clients include:
- Pre-planning advice
- Planning applications
- Discharge of reserved matters / planning conditions
- Building control applications
- Assessment and remediation of accidental spills
- Preparation / review of construction contract tender documents
The types of projects we have experience of include:
- Schools (LEA and private)
- Residential (single unit to 100’s units), including private sector and local government
- Industrial sheds
- Oil leaks / spills (residential and industrial)
- Petrol stations
Get in touch
For more information on any of these services, or to discuss your project in more detail, please contact Simon Pike, Principal Consultant by calling 01638 663226 or email email@example.com.